2013 Lamborghini Gallardo Super Trofeo LP570-4Rare
This powerful 2013 Lamborghini Gallardo Super Trofeo LP570-4 is up for sale! Being 1 of 110 models being produced worldwide, 10 made it to the US and only 2 are known to be street legal, including this rare ride!
This car was originally owned by Lamborghini Long Island where it raced the 2013-2014 Blancpain Super Trofeo series. Horsepower was increased by Lamborghini to 620HP.
As you imagine it performs as it should and leaves nothing to be desired whatsoever! This Gallardo Super Trofeo LP570-4 is just perfect as is. It is a total showstopper everywhere it goes. You can drive it to the store to pick up groceries or take it to the track. Whatever your heart desires, this Gallardo Super Trofeo can provide!
With purchase, the owner can transfer the Montana LLC at no charge! It is always advisable to check your local state laws regarding driving this vehicle on your roadways.
Vehicle is sold AS-IS with no warranty expressed or implied. Price is set at $195,000. Contact us via the “Quick Contact Form” to connect with the original owner, Mr. Nick, for this 2013 Lamborghini Gallardo Super Trofeo LP570-4.
VIN #: ZHWGE5AU8DLA13320
Factory Lamborghini upgrades to the Super Trofeo include:
• SAFETY: Full factory roll cage, OMP quick release wheel, OMP 6-point safety harness,
HANS device compatibility, fire extinguisher system in car and under hood, 26 gallon fuel bladder with 5 fuel pumps & quick fill
• ELECTRONICS: Racing TPS system, Racing digital dash,
Battery shut off, ABS rain mode, Pit speed limiter
• BODY: All Carbon Front splitter, complete flat underfloor, rear diffuser, 10-position rear wing (manually adjustable), front down force ducting through front bumper and hood, Lightweight vented engine cover, lightweight hood, wider lightweight front fenders to accommodate larger tires up to a 315 in the front. The entire car is basically carbon minus the unibody and doors.
• BRAKES: Brembo Racing brake system with forced ventilation, Super Trofeospecific
brake booster and Dry/Wet racing AB
Front: 375 x 35 mm (steel) with 6 pot calipers
Rear: 355 x 32 mm (steel) with 4 pot calipers
• SUSPENSION: Double wishbone with grid bushing, fully adjustable antiroll bar fully adjustable & Ohlin Coilover shocks w/ Bump/Rebound adjustability.
• COOLING: Third Radiator with additional oil coolers
* WHEELS: Speedline wheels with Center locks
* The frame and entire drivetrain (including engine, clutch and transmission) were all built as OEM and untouched from the factory.
This car has been upgraded from the above Super Trofeo Racing specs to include the following:
OMP carbon fiber passenger seat $3,500
Lightweight safety glass windshield $3,000
Glass driver/passenger windows and regulators $3,000
Samsung tablet for navigation, lap times and stereo control $1,000
Amplifier, 4 speakers and a subwoofer $1,000
OMP white racing 6 point harnesses $2,000
Custom pearlescent paint $10,000
Custom Alcantara interior (lower dash with glovebox, side sills, headliner, etc.) $5,000
Custom stainless exhaust with Burns Racing mufflers $5,000
New rotors and pads $2,500
Recent Service including full fluid flush and inspection performed by SpeedOne Motorsports in Corona, CA
FULL Paint protection film installed
FULL ceramic coating just completed
New Nankang AR-1 semi slick performance tires.
EXTRA PARTS INCLUDE: Factory Race Lexan windshield, Factory race exhaust, 1 Front Caliper & 1 Rear Caliper, 2 new rear brake rotor mounting hats, Misc hardware including nuts/bolts/sensors, Datalog software, 2 sets of lap times, Race Fast Fill fuel jug and neck.
- 7,800 mi